My Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics


I have added another photo of mine that I like much. This is the one. This photo reminded me the journey I trod with Halley Medical Aesthetics. I like this photo because in it, I see a confident lady, someone I had not seen for quite a while.



I grew up in an environment that detests cosmetic surgery or aesthetic treatment to enhance a person’s physical look for non-medical result. But as I age, my perspective changes. Our society has evolved; we have become more liberal, more open to medical aesthetics because more and more people are doing it. I have also come to term with myself. Aesthetics treatment can boost a person’s self-esteem and confidence, because I am seeing that happening in myself.


I did CoolSculpting with Halley Medical Aesthetics in August last year to get rid of the stubborn body fat in areas like the tummy and thighs where spot exercises cannot remove so as to shape my body. 

It has proven to be effective. Ever since then I started to exercise diligently. Honestly speaking, having done CoolSculpting was my first step to being motivated to exercise regularly. I saw how my outer thighs and tummy have shrunk due to CoolSculpting, and I told myself no way will I allow myself to be flabby again.

Having done CoolSculpting was my motivation to exercise diligently.


Then in February this year, I went back to Dr. Terence Tan from Halley Medical Aesthetics. This time, to repair my railway lines on my forehead, frown lines, and the crow’s feet at the side of my eyes because they were there even when I didn’t lift up my eyebrows!  It is not a very nice feeling - to feel the signs of advance ageing when the actual age hasn’t reached there yet. You may read about it here.

I did Xeomin, as recommended by Dr Terence Tan, a brand of botulinum neuromodulators, to reduce the appearance of these muscle contraction-induced lines or dynamic wrinkles. 

Xeomin is a cosmetic brand approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is the only one that does not contain any complexing proteins. In layman’s term, it means Xeomin does not contain any additives. The benefit of this is that it makes our human body less likely to become resistant to Xeomin.


Though the result is not permanent, and is said to last about 3 to 4 months, my forehead is a lot smoother than how it was 3 months ago, the lines on the side of my eyes were significantly less obvious. And I have to admit too, after the Xeomin treatment, I became more diligent in moisturizing and hydrating my skin.

Xeomin has become a push factor for better self-care.


A week ago I bumped into an ex-colleague whom I have not met for close to 10 years.

“What happened to you, Jenn?”

I stood there speechless. I was thinking in my mind, what worse could have happened?

“You look younger than before!”

“Oh my! You scare the hell out of me!” I was scolding him in my mind!

In all honesty, I was flattered, almost in cloud nine. Yet, at the same time, I have not doubted any of his words. Even though I looked at myself in the mirror everyday, I observed the changes in me.  The physical change has boosted my confidence and that has manifested in my countenance.

At this juncture, I want to thank Dr. Terence Tan and his team in Halley Medical Aesthetics for my transformation. Without the help from him and his team, I wouldn’t have found a brand new kind of me.



Halley Medical Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road #03-15
Orchard Gateway Singapore 238858
T: 6737 8233




Comments

Popular Posts