CoCoICHIBANYA's New Outlet at Raffles City

[Media Invite]



The first time I tried CoCoICHIBANYA was 4 months ago at Plaza Singapura using eatigo app. It was a fun experience because I got to add stuff that I want to my plate instead of a standard order. What's more, I got to select the degree of spiciness I like, giving me more autonomy over my food. It was a satisfying meal.


Fast forward 4 months later, I visited CoCoICHIBANYA again, but this time at their 6th outlet which was newly opened on 5th Oct 2016. This outlet is impressively 1700 square-feet large with a seating capacity of 93. With the highest capacity out of all outlets, the Raffles City allows customers more space and provides their loyal fans with the most comfortable experience. The new location is set to enable more CoCoICHIBANYA fans and busy office workers enjoy their beloved Japanese curry at a central and accessible location. 


With the opening of its 6th outlet, CoCoICHIBANYA also has a promotion on Unagi Curry Rice (in all outlets). If you love Unagi like I do, you will love to know that the Unagi that I have tasted was fleshy, not fishy. I love the Scrambled Egg Unagi, because I am an egg person and the curry just goes well with the scrambled egg.


We also shared a Seafood Platter, on top of the Unagi Rice Curry



For the very first time, I got to try the different level of spiciness of Japanese curry. It starts from sweet to very hot, from left to right. The level I was eating with the Unagi Rice was 'standard' (second from left). I find 'sweet' suitable for kids, though some kids may also like 'standard' or '+1'. The '+6" (extreme right) is way too spicy for me, I could barely taste the curry.

What the level you prefer? For me, '+1' would be just nice because I am not into spicy food.



Something I would like to mention, which is not related to curry is this tea cup and saucer. This saucer is unique because the cup does not sit nicely in the middle. I find a lot of thoughts has been put into the design, because when the cup sits on the side of the saucer, there are plenty of space left for teaspoon, sachets of sugar and small cookies. I love the design so much that I put it a note to mention it here.

If you like Japanese Curry, then don’t settle for less, treat yourself with the best, choose the world’s number 1 Japanese curry at CoCoICHIBANYA! The newest CoCoICHIBANYA outlet is located at 252 North Bridge Road #B1-63/64 Raffles City Shopping Centre (10am to 10pm).

About CoCoICHIBANYA:
In January 1978, the first “Curry House CoCoICHIBANYA” outlet was opened in Nishi-Biwajima-cho in the outskirts of Nagoya. By May 1994, CoCoICHIBANYA was opened in all 47 prefectures in Japan, summing up to 300 stores in Japan.  In the same year, CoCoICHIBANYA received the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Award, and the first overseas restaurant was opened in Oahu, Hawaii. From 2004 onwards, CoCoICHIBANYA continued its expansion to China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, USA and finally in 2011, Singapore.

In 2013, CoCoICHIBANYA was certified as the largest curry restaurant chain in the world by Guinness World Records™, and continued to expand to Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.  While garnering various achievements worldwide, CoCoICHIBANYA now has more than 1,400 outlets.


CoCoICHIBANYA





Comments

Popular Posts