The Mcdonald's Birthday Party

AJ is finally 5. This year I decided to have a birthday celebration for him at Mcdonald's. inviting his peers in church. The purpose of having this is to give me an idea how to conduct a birthday party for young children so that we can plan the subsequent one at our place. I have lost touched & have not been invited to a child's birthday party before, thus I need to have some ideas what games to play, the flow of the party, etc.

I had wanted the Mcdonald's at Kallang but it is booked. It has a seperate room for parties, which I like. I think to book that venue, one has to book 1 year in advance because it is as hot as hotcakes! I had to make do with the location at Bedok Reservoir, which turned out to be a convenient location for many who didnt drive.

Thank God that it turned out quite well. Most importantly, the children have enjoyed themselves - the food, the games & the door gifts.


Comments

Popular Posts